Reckless Love Part 3 - Say, Say, Say
In this message you will learn: What you say is a direct reflection of what is in your heart.
- Our words have the power to build up or the power to tear down.
The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences.
- What you say is a direct reflection of what is in your heart.
A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart.
Conditions of a Reckless One’s Heart
- A heart of GENEROSITY | “You matter to me.” Luke 6:37-38
- A heart full of GRACE | “I forgive you.” Mark 11:25
- A heart of GRATITUDE | “Thank you.” Luke 17:11-13
- A REPENTANT heart | “I was wrong.” Proverbs 28:13-14
- A heart that is ENCOURAGING | “I believe in you.” 1 Thess 5:11